I have just about 4 months left before my 30th birthday and my 30 before 30 list is going really well and I figured it was a good time to revisit it and update.
It has been an amazing few months since I started this list. I did some truly amazing things that I had been dreaming of my whole life (like seeing the northern lights in Iceland!) and it reminds me that I sometimes really need to let myself dream bigger and really take risks to make those dreams a reality. At the same time, it's a way for me to celebrate the little things like a new tattoo or refinishing the prefect desk.
Here's a little update:
5. See the Northern Lights - check!
6. Soak in the Blue Lagoon - check!
7. Say "yes" to new adventures and experiences - always a work in progress, but I think I am doing pretty well so far!
9. Continue writing this blog - I know that I've been a little behind on how often I update, but I adore this blog and I adore the people it has allowed me to meet, so I am not giving up ;)
11. Try more recipes that intimidate me
13. Get my craft room fully organized - so close! More work this weekend!
15. Work on connecting more with my sister
16. Be better about keeping in touch with people & sending mail
18. Finish an embroidery project
19. Pay off all my outstanding medical debts
20. Design and create a ton of custom jar labels for all the canned goods I have made
21. Continue doing the 52 Lists Project - I love this project! I hope it comes back soon!
22. Attend GeekGirlCon 2013
23. Keep working on maintaining my savings account balance - I have been rocking it. It's a huge deal for me to say that I have been accomplishing this through a bout of unemployment, travel splurges, and a new job!
25. Go bungee jumping - I really hope to plan this soon!
26. Express my gratitude for the people in my life more often - a never ending quest, but I feel like I've been really focused.
29. Be less afraid of the unknown
30. Plan an awesome 30th birthday party
My life has changed so dramatically since the day I turned 29, I have lost a job & started a new one, made some amazing new friends, created beautiful things, saw places I've only dreamed up, and I've learned so much about myself in the process. It's been a series of ups and downs, but I am really excited about where I go from here.